Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Perfect Holiday Gift Idea: ASL "I Love Daddy" and “I Love Mommy” Bib, Onesie and Blanket Gift Sets for Baby

Just in time for the holidays, www.HearMore.com has the perfect gift idea for Mommy, Daddy and baby. These sets have adorable line-drawn characters signing “I Love Daddy” or “I Love Mommy” on a soft terry bib, onesie and blanket. Sized for ages 12 months to 18 months. Machine-wash and dry.

Set consists of:
• Soft terry bib with line-drawn character signing “More”; Velcro closure at back of neck
• Adorable short-sleeved onesie with 3 snaps at bottom and characters signing “I Love Daddy” or “I Love Mommy” on the chest
• 30” X 30” terry blanket with characters signing “I Love Daddy” or “I Love Mommy”
• Attractive clear-covered gift box, tied attractively with black ribbon and bow

Available in Blue, Pink and Green colors and in “I Love Daddy” or “I Love Mommy”
versions. Bibs and onesies may also be purchased separately. Visit http://www.HearMore.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment